Did you know that CBD and THC are just two of 113 cannabinoids in the hemp plant?
CBD and THC however are extremely different in their effects. CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is the cannabinoid responsible for most of the positive effects and benefits of cannabis. CBD does NOT produce a ‘high’ or intoxication like THC does.
– Stress and anxiety: Well, researchers seem to think that CBD helps manage stress and anxiety, going as far as potentially inducing sleep in cases of insomnia.
– Although research is still in the early stages, it’s commonly believed and studied that CBD may be a possible treatment for epilepsy and seizures. As crazy as it sounds, a study in 2016 showed that out of 214 people, 36.5% experienced reduced seizure rates after taking CBD oil.
– CBD has reportedly been researched to help manage pain. CBD has huge potential in pain relief, which explains why several studies have shown that cannabis can offer some benefits when taken after chemotherapy treatments.
– Studies show that CBD may be an overall inflammation relief which means that it could treat acne and other skin conditions. However, the use of CBD as a topical should first be discussed with your dermatologist.
– Cancer treatment is one of the many possibilities of CBD. While it’s in the early stages of cancer treatment, there’s no denying the possibility to prevent cancer cell growth according to several case studies and researchers
It’s fair to say that while CBD hasn’t been fully researched, there are countless benefits already discovered and countless more left to discover. We personally believe that CBD has barely scratched the surface in medicinal benefits and know that as time goes on, it’ll become far more necessary than we could even comprehend.